My name is Prakhar Prasad, a security professional currently working at Facebook in London.
In the past I have actively participated in different bug bounty programs and managed to uncover security flaws in companies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, PayPal and others. Prior to Facebook, I worked for Grab at their HQ in Singapore.
I have also penned a book on offensive web hacking known as Mastering Modern Web Penetration Testing in 2016.
- Aug, 2018
- Part V: Exploration - Intruder Payload Processing
- Part IV: Diving deeper into Extender API Interfaces
- Jul, 2018
- Part III: Extension Project Structure and Fundamentals
- Part II: Setting Up Extension Development Tools
- Part I: Introduction to Burp Extender
- Burp Suite Extension Development Series
- Jul, 2015
- Shopify: Remote Code Execution
- Oct, 2014
- HackerOne Vulnerability: Leaking Common Response Titles